Electrical Options provide installation, programme & management services. Our experience covers all aspects of telecommunications, data networks infrastructure & engineering projects from inception to completion.
This is a brief insight into the range of services we provide to our Clients. We believe we are able to provide a full spectrum of professional services required for any telecommunications or data network related project.
- Using / deploying Prince 2 principles / or Prince 2 methodology
- Providing project management services through all stages of the project, from inception to operation;
- Providing project execution services;
- Assisting clients with assessing and implementing programme delivery strategies;
- Developing strategic documentation to assist project delivery;
- Determination of procurement strategies;
- Assisting Clients with project planning and co-ordination;
- Providing project monitoring services;
- Preparing project audits and reviews;
- Advising on and providing Health & Safety and Planning Supervisor services;
- Providing value and risk management services;
- Supply Chain Management including developing single team and partnering alliances;
- Providing training and project lessons learnt workshops
- Our goal is to remain at the forefront of our industry, so that in every project we undertake we can fulfil our essential and overriding aim:
We have a broad base of engineering and construction management skills and expertise. Our professionally qualified staff is drawn from a variety of professional disciplines and is dedicated to achieving our Client’s objectives.