Electrical Options with its extensive expertise, is able to provide a data installation service to clients; assisting in the design of networks and choice of technologies.
With the high volumes of data traffic overtaking voice traffic, both on fixed and wireless networks, there is an increasing demand to deliver high-speed transfer of data around buildings, across cities and countries around the Globe.
A structured cabling system provides a HFC (Hybrid, Fibre & coax) network, capable of carrying voice, data and video traffic around business premises. Any investment in both the short-term and to support a company’s future growth is critical. It is therefore absolutely paramount to choose a technology that will meet these requirements. To achieve this, we are able to provide the following services.
- IMAC solutions – structured cabling and network hardware chosen to suit individual customer projects;
- Design, consultancy and installation of enterprise and core networks
- Wireless networking solutions
- CopperPro, LinkRunner, Fiber OneShot – fault diagnosis on existing networks
- AirMagnet – fault diagnosis on wireless networks
- Installation of Category 5 / 5e / 6 / 7 and fibre networks, Gigabit Ethernet etc.
- Implementation of high speed LAN/WAN environments
- Extensive experience of active equipment and Networks